- Are your puppies registered?
- Are your puppies health guaranteed and vaccinated?
- Are your puppies microchipped?
- What kind of food do your puppies eat?
- At what age are the puppies old enough or ready to go to new homes?
- Do you have any reviews or references from past customers?
- How much is the deposit to hold or reserve a puppy?
- Are deposits made on puppies refundable?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- What all comes with the puppy when they leave?
- Do you offer delivery and how does that work?
- What should we do or expect the first day our puppy is home?
- Are you available to answer any questions should we have any after the puppy is home?
- Do these puppies come with a health guarantee?
Yes, our puppies are AKC registered which insures you are getting a purebred and healthy puppy.
Yes, our puppies come with a health guarantee and will be current on vaccinations and deworming as long as they are in our care.
We do offer microchipping and recommend it just in case your precious puppy ever gets lost or stolen. Most of our customers want this done before the puppies leave but it is optional. Microchipping is an additional $25.
We feed NutriSource small breed puppy formula which is available at most pet stores.
The puppies have to be at least 8 weeks old before they can leave. By that time they have been weaned from their mom and are eating solid food on their own.
Yes, there is a reviews page on our website from our past customers.
The deposit to hold a Havanese puppy is $200 and to hold a Frenchie is $500. The deposit is nonrefundable and goes towards the total purchase price of the puppy. Down payments can be placed on our website. Simply click on the "Place Down Payment" button beneath the puppy of your choosing. You can then pay with PayPal or credit card.
No, down payments made on puppies are nonrefundable. However, they do go towards the total purchase price of the puppy.
We accept PayPal, credit card, money order, or cash. The deposit is normally made through PayPal or with a credit card and the balance can also be paid with PayPal or credit card as well as money order or cash at the time the puppy is picked up or leaves.
AKC registration papers and vaccination records will be provided as well as a small bag of puppy food to get you started.
We offer delivery to anywhere in the United States. We are located in Ohio and prefer ground delivery when possible. Ground delivery is by mini van and is from our house right to your door. We can ground deliver to anywhere on the east coast and to the mid-west and south. If you are on the west coast we prefer to ship by air since we don't like to have the puppies traveling for more than a day or two. We try an get the best direct flights available to keep the trip as short as possible.
Please provide fresh water and food. We prefer to keep them on the same diet that they are used to eating to help minimize any stress. Change of diet or stress can cause diarrhea. Please allow puppies plenty of rest the first day or two since everything is new and foreign to them. They should be just fine after they get settled in and used to their new surroundings.
Yes, feel free to call, text, or email us with any concerns you may have and we will be more than happy to assist you any way that we can. There is also a contact form on our website that you can use to get in touch with us.